BITTER ORANGE AND LAVENDER CANDLE
Kiss me like Zephyrus;
turn me into flora
I want to bloom
like April flowers
in the winter
Rooted in ancient lore, lavender's potent herb still casts a spell in our gardens, where we long to emerge from remoteness and place ourselves inside the signs of spring where a thousand orange groves blossom, flavoring the air and stirring the heart.
Tart citrus Seville orange oil stirred with bright notes of marmalade and a whirl of dark orange bitters are combined with fragrant Barreme lavender, finished with chalky soil, floral notes, and a hint of mango extract.
The gentlest of breezes, the fructifying wind.
- Natural Wax Candle in Smoke Grey Mouth Blown Glassware
- Not a trace of petroleum-derived paraffin is used in our wax formulation.
- Composed of an exquisite blend of bespoke perfume oils and essential oils, which are phthalate-free and crafted with cotton wicking.
- Poured into artisan mouth-blown glassware exclusive to Tatine, crafted to be drink safe. Gently hand wash or place the glass in the dishwasher for use at your next celebration and let it live uniquely on.
- The packaging for this collection is made from 100% post-consumer materials, richly textured and beautifully repurposed. Every parcel is unique and variations in the paper are a testament to its natural character.
- The boxes are printed in Chicago with craft manufacturing, adorned with locally-sourced, 100% recyclable labels featuring a kindred design collaboration between two Chicago female artists and Tatine, working in shared inspiration from music, poetry, and abstract painting.
- Flatten the beautiful origami-style box, as the scent of each candle leaves its mark and can be slipped into a drawer to emit a delicate fragrance.
CLASSIC 8 OUNCE
- up to 50 hours of a delicate fragrant atmosphere when burned properly.